All of this fall weather has us dreaming of flowers and there’s nothing more beautiful and refreshing than a horse wearing a flower crown. A crown of greenery and simple filler is all that’s needed to create a lovely headpiece.
There are many options for a beautiful headwear these days but flower crowns continue to stand the test of time. There’s a flower for every occasion and style, and there’s a flower crown for everyone even for our furry friends.
- Fresh Flowers: Choose flowers with big blooms that will stand out in your flower crown to add texture and pops of color.
- Greenery: Select a variety of greenery to choose from. The greenery will act as the base of your flower crown so make sure it is sturdy enough to provide structure.
- Floral Tape: This will be used to attach your flowers and greenery to the base of your crown. Use green floral tape so that it blends into your design.
- Wire: Also known as grapevine wire, vine wire or pliable twine, you’ll use this as the base of your crown.
- Scissors: These will be used to cut the floral tape, wire, and flowers. Make sure there are enough scissors for everyone in your party.
Now that you have the basics to creating a flower crown down, visit our website for all your future floral supplies.
- Rustic Wire
- Green Floral Tape
- #3 Ribbon Navy
- 2 Stems Sunflower
- 2 Stems Creme De La Creme Rose
- 5 Stems Green Millet
- 5 Stems Salvia
- 2 Stems Viburnum Berry
- 2 Stems Agonis