Beautiful with a romantic garden look, it only takes a few stems of hydrangea to create a stunning arrangement that you can mix and match with any other flower! Originating in Eastern Asia, hydrangea have long been appreciated for their healing properties and beautiful shape. Featured in a number of different sizes and colors, Hydrangea symbolizes earnestness, perseverance, thanks and conveys true, heartfelt emotion.
Hydrangea flowers are highly popular for weddings and used to create hydrangea bridal bouquets and floral centerpieces. Classically beautiful wedding flowers, hydrangeas bring an air of refreshing beauty to wedding floral arrangements. Pure white hydrangeas are the traditional choice for understated, simple chic, but our hydrangea flowers are now readily available in a breathtaking array of gem-like tones.
Intravenously Tinted Hydrangea uses a white Select Hydrangea as the base flower which then has the bottom of the stem placed into concentrated dyed water. This allows the flower stem to “drink up” the colored water tinting the bloom to the desired color
To get the best from your wholesale hydrangea please read the care instructions below carefully:
- On receipt, cut the stems with a sharp knife at 45 degrees and submerge the entire hydrangea flower in water for 2 hours, (making sure the flower blooms are under water as well).
- Sterilise a bucket and fill with clean water & flower food.
- Strip the lower foliage from the stems and place the flowers in the bucket.
- Never stand the wholesale hydrangea in direct sunlight or near a radiator.
- Try to keep the temperature around 46ᵒ F
Never leave cut flowers in direct sun light, near a radiator, in a draft or near fruit. (The gas used to ripen fruit will harm most flowers). Keep the wholesale hydrangea in a cool place and always keep out of the way of children)